Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Free Writing

I think having a blog would be a really interesting thing. I feel as though it is a place for you to express interest in things that you might not be able to actually do. I also think that it is a nice place for you to just write and be who you are as a person. I know for some people, including myself, its sometimes hard to put whats in your head into your mouth. I know what I want to say, but have difficulty getting it out through words. I find it much easier, however, to write about it. I have been told that my writing skills are not the most advanced, and sometimes I have sloppy grammer or something, but I feel like in blogging there is no right or wrong. It's your blog so it is your opinion, you make it your own thing. If I have something I want to get off my chest I definitely would rather write it down then tell somebody about it. I think its interesting that people have been fired from blogging. I think that it is wrong for people's opinions and work to be shut down because of something they said. I know it doesn't say it in the constitution or anything but it should pertain to the freedom of speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment