Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catfish Day One

This is the weirdest movie I have ever seen in my life. It is super creepy and I am now scared to keep my facebook up. I think its really crazy that people would actually make up a family like I think that these people are. I think that there is only one person who is playing all of these people. I think that the mom has a voice changer and she just plays the part of all of these people. I think that Nev is right about Megan and how she sends him Youtube videos pretending that she is singing. That's the creepiest thing ever. I also think that its creepy the way that Nev and Megan talk to eachother. They haven't even met eachother so how would they even know if they like eachother. It's overall just super weird and I'm completely creeped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment